Once you have been selected as a Peer Adviser, you are expected to attend all trainings during the spring and fall. If academic classes, family emergencies, or illness interferes with your scheduled training, please contact your Board member.
All Staff Spring Trainings
- Thursday, April 4: 7-10 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 5: 6-9 p.m.
Spring PA Classes
- PAs will be assigned to one section of the Peer Adviser Leadership and Training course held every other week during the spring quarter. The course will be led be one Board member and will be assigned based on academic schedules.
- PAs will also be asked to sign up to attend a Red Watch Band two-hour training session during the spring. These session dates will be made available at a later time.
PA Spring Service Day
- Saturday, May 25, 2013
Fall PA Camp
- September 12-15, 2013 (beginning in the late afternoon of September 12 through the evening of September 15)
Wildcat Welcome will begin Monday, September 16 at 7 a.m. and PA responsibilities will end for the week on Monday, September 23 around 9 p.m.
For 2013, the Yom Kippur holiday overlaps with the dates of Fall PA Camp. This should not impact your decision to apply to be a Peer Adviser as the Office of New Student and Family Programs will work with impacted PAs on an individual basis.