Once you have been selected as a Peer Adviser, you are expected to attend all trainings during the spring and fall. If academic classes, family emergencies, or illness interferes with your scheduled training, please contact your Board member.
All Staff Spring Trainings
- Thursday, April 3: 7-10 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 4: 6-9 p.m.
Spring PA Classes
- PAs will be assigned to one section of the Peer Adviser Leadership and Training course held every other week during the spring quarter. The course will be led be one Board member and will be assigned based on academic schedules.
- PAs will also be asked to sign up to attend a Red Watch Band two-hour training session during the spring. These session dates will be made available at a later time.
New Student Experience Retreat
- Saturday, April 26, 2014 or Saturday, May 3, 2014
Fall PA Camp
- September 11-14, 2014 (beginning in the late afternoon of September 11 through the evening of September 14)
Wildcat Welcome will begin Monday, September 15 at 7 a.m. and PA responsibilities will end for the week on Monday, September 22 around 9 p.m.