For the 2015-2016 school year, the Goodrich House Residence Hall will be undergoing renovations as part of the Northwestern Housing Master Plan. The building is expected to open for the Fall 2016 quarter. An outline of the renovations to be completed is listed below:
- Demolish existing spaces to make room for a new faculty apartment with bedroom, kitchen, study, and living areas.
- Demolish existing lounge spaces to make room for new lounge, kitchen, pantry, laundry, and flexible community spaces.
- Modify the existing entry way to allow for more space when entering.
- Created new accessible 2-bedroom, 1-bath suites.
- Replace flooring, fixtures, paint, and furniture in all bedrooms and corridors
- Renovate all bathroom spaces
Goodrich House is a small residence hall located on north campus. The building houses 35 students in single rooms, and men and women live on separate floors. Residents are close to Sargent dining hall, the gym, the fraternity quad, and Tech.
- 35 students
- Study lounges
- Living room
- TV room
Goodrich House Room #
2321 Sheridan Rd
Evanston, IL 60201-2920