Facilities Management provides project management services for construction and design projects. The FM Project Manager works with a project’s Building Committee, which makes design decisions based on user requirements.
In this role, Project Manager provides the following services:
- Developing of the project budget and schedule
- Coordinating of the work, monitoring costs and reviewing construction work performed by the Contractor.
- Keeping the Building Committee informed of the project progress
- Hiring professional movers for occupancy
- Providing an overview presentation on the project and a tour of the facility.
- Assisting with warranty and post-occupancy construction issues.