About Facilities Management
Facilities Management serves a variety of roles for the University by taking care of the physical environment and keeping things operating for faculty, students, and staff. We respond effectively to problems, but we also create new facilities that combine high function with distinguished design.
- Customer Service - Submit a request for service, contact us, or find answers to common questions.
- News and Announcements - Read about our accomplishments, updates and important upcoming dates.
- Mission and Values - Learn about our guiding principles and shared goals.
- Facilities Management Staff - Meet the staff members of our various divisions.
- Policies - The core policy that governs Facilities Management specifies that Facilities Management is responsible for all construction, renovation, remodeling and maintenance of University physical facilities.
- Newsletters - Quarterly publications that provide information for Facilities Management staff.