Locks and Keys
Lock Shop services include:
- Cut keys and lock repairs, installations, replacements, and re-keying.
- Repair door hardware such as door closers, hinges, and doorknobs, as well as repairing file cabinet and desk locks.
- As new buildings open and others are remodeled, Facilities Management is installing locks using the Medeco system. These high security locks are pick and drill resistant and have a patented key control system, which prevents key duplication.
- Electronic access control is provided as required or requested. Access credentials (Marlok key, proximity, swipe, fob, and biometric) are programmed to control building and space access for individuals by times of day.
- If your department is interested in these systems or other security upgrades, please contact Facilities Management for a consultation (firstname.lastname@example.org; 847-491-5201).