Custodial Division services
- Clean all academic administrative and research buildings on campus, including waste removal, floor care, rest room sanitation, and some types of requested set ups for special events.
- Check lights daily and replacing defective bulbs as needed.
- Remove posters from all unauthorized areas.
- Perform other specific tasks as assigned by the custodial supervisor.
- Any unscheduled or non-recycling cleaning such as carpet shampooing, floor waxing or floor stripping, or set-ups for events, is considered a departmental charge.
- If you have a request for the custodial division such as changing light bulbs, do not leave a note for the custodians. Contact Facilities Management instead.