- The Faculty Handbook constitutes the contract between the Faculty and the University.
- The charge of the Faculty Handbook Committee is to:
- Solicit ideas for suggested changes to the Faculty Handbook from Faculty Senators and members of the Faculty at large.
- Encourage Faculty Senators to distribute the Faculty Handbook to Faculty members and to solicit their suggestions for improvements to the Faculty Handbook.
- Evaluate suggestions for revisions to the Faculty Handbook and draft such revisions as appropriate.
- Present such draft revisions to the Faculty Handbook to the Executive Committee of the Senate for approval, amendment, and/or rejection with subsequent submission to the Faculty Senate as a whole for same.
Lois Deming Hedman, email@example.com