- The Faculty Handbook constitutes the contract between the Faculty and the University.
- The charge of the Faculty Handbook Committee is to:
- Solicit ideas for suggested changes to the Faculty Handbook from Faculty Senators and members of the Faculty at large.
- Encourage Faculty Senators to distribute the Faculty Handbook to Faculty members and to solicit their suggestions for improvements to the Faculty Handbook.
- Evaluate suggestions for revisions to the Faculty Handbook and draft such revisions as appropriate.
- Present such draft revisions to the Faculty Handbook to the Executive Committee of the Senate for approval, amendment, and/or rejection with subsequent submission to the Faculty Senate as a whole for same.
Chair: Lois Deming Hedman, Associate Professor, Non-Tenure (Feinberg)
Robert Burns, Professor, Law Instruction (Law)
Abigail Foerstner, Assistant Professor, Journalism - Graduate (Medill)
Belma Hadziselimovic, Senior Lecturer, Non-Tenure Eligible (SoC)
Íñigo Manglano-Ovalle, Professor, Art, Theory, Practice (Weinberg)
LaTasha Nelson, Assistant Professor, Obstetrics & Gynecology (Feinberg)
Christopher James Macintosh Sparshott, Assistant Professor in Residence, Liberal Arts (NU-Q)
Karen Springen, Lecturer, Journalism - Undergraduate (Medill)
Claudia Swan, Associate Professor, Art History (Weinberg)