Educational Affairs Committee
- The committee is to develop expertise and collate information regarding best practices with respect to specific educational issues.
- This acquired knowledge will be provided to the Senate as summaries and a common resource to increase Faculty awareness of educational resources and opportunities within the university should be created.
- With a goal of maintaining open communication, this committee provides Senate approved recommendations to relevant University officers and planning committees regarding:
- the direction of education and academic objectives. The goal of this charge is to ensure future policy changes align with academic values and Faculty interests.
- the use of / need for resources for undergraduate and graduate education/research training.
Chair: Michele M. McDonough, email@example.com