Welcome to University Career Services
**As of August 25th, we have returned to 620 and 630 Lincoln St**
Locations & Hours
620 Lincoln Street, Evanston, IL
Phone: (847) 491-3700
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday through Friday (Year round)
Make an appointment: Schedule a meeting with your career counselor or advisor via CareerCat.
Summer Express Hours
Tuesday, June 24 - Thursday, August 28
Days and Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
**No express hours Tuesday, August 12 and Wednesday, August 13
Location: Main Library, 2nd Floor, Core
- Find unique and interesting internship and job opportunities in all fields daily on our new Twitter account @JobsforCats!
- A summary of the career paths and pursuits of the undergraduate class of 2013 six months after graduation is now available in our post-graduation report, Beyond Northwestern.
- Want internship opportunities delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to UCS’ internship information listserv.
- Are you a Northwestern alum or current Northwestern student intern interested in contributing to our blog? Email UCS with “UCS Blog” in the subject line for more information.
UCS Express Hours
Starting Tuesday, June 24: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. at the UCS Express Advising Center in the Main Library, 2nd Floor, Core. Meetings last 15 minutes.
Express hours can be used for quick questions, resume/CV reviews, cover letter reviews or to find out more about UCS and our services.
CareerCat is our online internship/job search system and provides students, alumni and employers access to apply or post full-time, internship, part-time and summer employment opportunities.
Please note: For CareerCat technical support, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Northwestern Student CareerCat Access - Access using your netID & password (Note: Avoid using Firefox as your browser to access CareerCat)
Attention: CareerCat FAQ for Students
Northwestern Alumni CareerCat Access
Northwestern Postdoc CareerCat Access
Employer CareerCat Access
Attend Our Workshops & Events
UCS offers workshops on a variety of topics related to your career development, as well as hosts information sessions, networking events and career fairs. For the most current listing of events please go to Planit Purple and please mark your calendars.
Explore the UCS Website
Be sure to get to know all of the UCS services and advice by visiting the following sections of our website:
- About Us
- Students (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- Faculty & Staff
- Programs & Events