Where do you call home?
- I grew up in Rochester, NY, but Rogers Park is my home now.
- I am a PhD Student in the Art History Department and a Graduate Assistant for Sustained Dialogue in Social Justice Education.
- I am passionate about creativity, community, and heritage. I'm grateful when I have the opportunity to hold space for all three.
- I am most proud of my arts education programs with The Colored Girls Museum. I developed curriculum for two youth programs on archival research and performance. I am currently working on a new program centered around oral history and immersive storytelling.
- Kresge Hall, Scott Hall and the Art Library at Deering.
- I like to walk in my neighborhood, play tennis, go to museums and sew.