- Where do you call home?
- I am originally from the small town of Grantsburg, WI, but before moving to Evanston I spent 8 years living in Minneapolis, MN. I would consider Minneapolis my home.
- What do you do at Northwestern?
- I am the Graduate Assistant for the Social Justice Education's Bystander Intervention Training.
- What are you passionate about?
- I am in my second year at Garrett Evangelical, the Methodist seminary on Northwestern's campus. I am pursuing a degree in public ministry which focuses on how Christian churches are to live outside their walls and in their communities, stand in solidarity with the oppressed, and work toward creating equitable systems. My focus in ecological regeneration - sustaining and regenerating our earth community.
- What are some moments/ accomplishments/ projects you have been proud of?
- I'm proud to have made it to my second year in graduate school, and continuing to learn about my many passions.
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- I love to hang out with my friends, cuddle with my cat, Maisey, and get outside.
- Where can you be found on campus?
- I can be found at Garrett or hanging out in the library. Lots of reading to do!