Assistant Director of Social Justice Education
- Where do you call home?
- What do you do at Northwestern?
- Assistant Director of Social Justice Education
- Oversees the Peer Inclusion Educators Program (PIE) and Sustained Dialogue (SD).
- What are you passionate about?
- Deconstruction of norms
- What are some moments/accomplishments/projects you have been proud of?
- Creating spaces for students of color to freely express themselves and be in community with one another.
- Where can you be found?
- Come visit me in Scott Hall! My office can be found near the accessibility ramp on the lower level (basement) of Scott Hall.
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Go to new restaurants and bars in the city, explore new areas, and spend time with family and friends.