Where do you call home?
- Lake Bluff, IL
What do you do at Northwestern?
- Graduate Assistant for Peer Inclusion Educators (PIE)
- Studying Higher Education Administration and Social Policy
What are you passionate about?
- Both my professional and personal passions are centered on cultivating socially aware, equitable spaces in education.
What are some moments/accomplishments/projects you have been proud of?
- Before coming to Northwestern, I worked at an education non-profit where I partnered with Rosalind Franklin University to run a program designed to expose elementary school students to the medical field.
Where can you be found around campus?
- When I'm not working or in class, I enjoy reading anywhere with some sun and walking along the lake.
What do you like to do in your spare time?
- I'm excited to dive into the year! When I'm not working or in class, I enjoy online shopping (especially at Glossier), eating out at restaurants, and re-watching Criminal Minds and New Girl episodes.