Apply to be an LGBTQ Ally Trainer
- Open to all staff & faculty at Northwestern University.
- Applications deadline was July 8, 2019
- Apply at https://tinyurl.com/LGBTQNU
The LGBTQ Ally Training Committee is seeking dynamic committed, and culturally competent facilitators to join our Training Committee. This position serves as one of several trainers who will lead workshops for the University community on LGBTQ Allyship. Each trainer must attend a train-the-trainer workshop, and must shadow at least one LGBTQ Ally Workshop before serving as an official LGBTQ Ally Training Committee member.
- For more information visit our LGBTQ Ally Training page.
- Download LGBTQ Ally Volunteer position description
Gender Queer, Non-Binary, Transgender Task Force
The Gender Queer, Non-Binary, Transgender (GQNBT) Task Force is a newly established university-wide task force which will explore how Northwestern can better support the success of gender-queer, non-binary and transgender (GQNBT) students, faculty, and staff.
Sponsored by the Office of the Provost, Division of Student Affairs, and Office of Human Resources, the 2018-19 objectives of this group are stated below:
- to identify key challenges faced by gender-queer, non-binary, transgender and transitioning individuals at Northwestern
- to review existing data and information available about the gender-queer, non-binary and transgender population and their needs
- to submit a report at the end of the year on findings and recommendations to better support the success of gender-queer, non-binary and transgender individuals.