Meet Our Team
Sarah joined Northwestern's Office of Foundation Relations (OFR) in 1998, after a career in secondary school and college teaching. She holds a PhD in English language and literature and MST in English from the University of Chicago and BAs in English education and French literature from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Top University prospects and proposals
- Feinberg School of Medicine (in partnership with Michelle Melin-Rogovin, below)
- The Graduate School
Susan joined Northwestern's Office of Foundation Relations in 2013 after spending 13 years as a program officer at the Spencer Foundation. She earned her PhD in sociology from the Johns Hopkins University, where she also received a BA in psychology.
- Institute for Policy Research
- Kellogg School of Management
- Pritzker School of Law
- School of Communication
- School of Education and Social Policy
- School of Professional Studies
- Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences–Social Sciences
Heidi joined Northwestern’s Office of Foundation Relations in 2017. She earned her PhD in neuroscience from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign followed by a postdoctoral fellowship in the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Chicago. Before joining Northwestern, she held the position of associate director of medical and scientific relations at the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Limited Submissions
- McCormick School of Engineering–Biomedical Engineering and Chemical and Biological Engineering
- School of Communication–Communication Sciences + Disorders
- Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences–Life and Physical Sciences
Chloe joined Northwestern’s Office of Foundation Relations in 2018. She holds a PhD in American studies from Yale University, where she also completed a Mellon postdoctoral fellowship in the Integrated Humanities. Her book From Steel to Slots: Casino Capitalism in the Postindustrial City was published by Harvard University Press in 2016. Chloe earned BAs in American studies and sociology from Williams College.
- Bienen School of Music
- Block Museum of Art
- McCormick School of Engineering–all except Biomedical Engineering and Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Medill School of Journalism, Media, Integrated Marketing Communications
- University Libraries
- Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences–Humanities and Department of History
Maureen joined Northwestern's Office of Foundation Relations in 2017. Most recently, she was a consulting associate with the philanthropic consulting firm Grenzebach Glier and Associates, and previously served as a fundraiser for several national nonprofit organizations. Maureen earned BAs in political science and public administration from James Madison University and is working toward her MPPA at Northwestern.
- Student life and scholarships
Michael graduated from Northwestern University in 2018 with a major in communication studies. He has experience supervising employees at the Norris University Center, coaching students at the Evanston Boxing Club, and is a first-gen college graduate originally from Dodge City, Kansas.Feinberg School of Medicine Foundation Relations