CAT is the interface that hosts Northwestern’s online course catalogs, which displays general school, department, and program information, in addition to active course information. Each year’s catalog will be archived in PDF and HTML formats.
- Effective August 23, 2018, the published annual catalogs will be available at: catalogs.northwestern.edu.
- Subsequent years' catalog editions will be available for editing at nextcatalogs.northwestern.edu.
- CAT User Guide and additional resources are available in our Online Catalog Box folder.
- Engaging, efficient and useful tool for students, staff, faculty and academic advisors
- Online and print friendly
- Useful and searchable format
- Increases independence of students in course selection
- Established workflow and approval process
- Course revision history and archives
- Integration with SES (CAESAR) course data
- Administrative tools to enable Northwestern University to manage change over time