The Shop-N-Ride Shuttle provides students with access to Old Orchard Center, Target, Best Buy, Office Max, and Jewel on select Sundays during the academic year.
|Noyes L Station||10:08||11:13||12:23||1:28||2:33||3:38||4:43|
|Old Orchard (Macy's)||10:26||11:31||12:41||1:46||2:51||3:56||5:01|
|Hinman/Sheridan: End of Route – Everyone must exit||5:32|
*Howard/Sacramento services Target, Best Buy, OfficeMax and Jewel
Dates of Service
The Shop-N-Ride Shuttle runs on the following Sundays:
- Sept: 20, 27
- Oct: 4, 11, 18, 25
- Nov: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- Dec: 6
- Jan: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- Feb: 7, 14, 21, 28
- Mar: 6, 13, 20, 27* (*Shuttle will not stop at Old Orchard on March 27 due to the Easter holiday)
- Apr: 3, 10, 17, 24
- May: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- Jun: 5
View Shop-N-Ride Shuttle in a larger map
Valid WildCARD Required
This shuttle is a free service for University Students, with presentation of a valid WildCARD.
- All schedules times are approximate. Timetables and other information on this page are subject to change. University Services makes every effort to post an accurate schedule; however, travel times may change as a result of summer festivities and traffic conditions including road construction and inclement weather. Please allow for extra travel time during these instances.
- For service updates, call 847-467-5284. The recorded message will be updated if a shuttle is operating more than 10 minutes off schedule.
- For Lost and Found and after-hours dispatch, call 708-474-7474.
- For all other shuttle questions, contact University Services at 312-503-8129 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track this shuttle with the NU Shuttle Tracker