The Shop-N-Ride Shuttle provides students with access to Target, Best Buy, OfficeMax, Jewel, and Old Orchard shopping areas on select Sundays during the academic year.
Wildcat Welcome Special Service
Northwestern University’s Shop-N-Ride Shuttle provides free roundtrip service from campus to nearby stores. It runs on select Sundays throughout the academic year. During Wildcat Welcome, we offer special "sneak peek" shuttles to introduce you to the service and to help you get everything you need for the school year!
View the Shop-N-Ride Sneak Peek flyer (PDF) for route and schedule information.
|Noyes L Station||10:08||11:13||12:23||1:28||2:33||3:38||4:43|
|Old Orchard (Macy's)||10:27||11:32||12:42||1:47||2:52||3:57||5:02|
|Hinman/Sheridan: End of Route – Everyone must exit||5:40|
*Howard/Sacramento services Target, Jewel, Best Buy, and OfficeMax
Dates of Service
The Shop-N-Ride Shuttle runs on the following Sundays:
- Sept: 21, 28
- Oct: 5, 12, 19, 26
- Nov: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- Dec: 7
- Jan: 4, 11, 18, 25
- Feb: 1, 8, 15, 22
- Mar: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- Apr: 5*, 12, 19, 26 (*Shuttle will not stop at Old Orchard on April 5 due to the Easter holiday)
- May: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- Jun: 7
View Shop-N-Ride in a larger map
Valid WildCARD Required
This shuttle is a free service for University Students, with presentation of a valid WildCARD.
- All schedules times are approximate. Timetables and other information on this page are subject to change. University Services makes every effort to post an accurate schedule; however, travel times may change as a result of summer festivities and traffic conditions including road construction and inclement weather. Please allow for extra travel time during these instances.
- For service updates, call 847-467-5284. The recorded message will be updated if a shuttle is operating more than 10 minutes off schedule.
- For Lost and Found and after-hours dispatch, call 708-474-7474.
- For all other shuttle questions, contact University Services at 312-503-8129 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track this shuttle with the NU Shuttle Tracker