The Shop-N-Ride Shuttle provides students with access to Target, Best Buy, OfficeMax, Jewel, and Old Orchard shopping areas on select Sundays during the academic year.
|Noyes L Station||10:08||11:13||12:23||1:28||2:33||3:38||4:43|
|Old Orchard (Macy's)||10:27||11:32||12:42||1:47||2:52||3:57||5:02|
|Hinman/Sheridan: End of Route – Everyone must exit||5:40|
*Howard/Sacramento services Target, Jewel, Best Buy, and OfficeMax
Dates of Service
The Shop-N-Ride Shuttle runs on the following Sundays:
- Sept: 21, 28
- Oct: 5, 12, 19, 26
- Nov: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- Dec: 7
- Jan: 4, 11, 18, 25
- Feb: 1, 8, 15, 22
- Mar: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- Apr: 5*, 12, 19, 26 (*Shuttle will not stop at Old Orchard on April 5 due to the Easter holiday)
- May: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- Jun: 7
View Shop-N-Ride in a larger map
Valid WildCARD Required
This shuttle is a free service for University Students, with presentation of a valid WildCARD.
- All schedules times are approximate. Timetables and other information on this page are subject to change. University Services makes every effort to post an accurate schedule; however, travel times may change as a result of summer festivities and traffic conditions including road construction and inclement weather. Please allow for extra travel time during these instances.
- For service updates, call 847-467-5284. The recorded message will be updated if a shuttle is operating more than 10 minutes off schedule.
- For Lost and Found and after-hours dispatch, call 708-474-7474.
- For all other shuttle questions, contact University Services at 312-503-8129 or email@example.com
- Track this shuttle with the NU Shuttle Tracker