City Water Main Work Will Affect Intercampus, Ryan Field Routes from March 27-30
Please be advised that the City of Evanston will be doing water main work Friday, March 27 through Monday, March 30 at Sheridan Road and Emerson Street. This will reduce Sheridan down to one lane in each direction near the construction area during working hours (7:30am to 3pm). This may cause delays for the Intercampus and Ryan Field routes. Additional information may be found here: www.cityofevanston.org/assets/Newsletter_SheridanRdValveInstall_March 2015.pdf.
Union Station Stop – Temporary Relocation Beginning March 25
As a result of construction on Clinton Street, effective Wednesday, March 25, the Ogilvie/Union Train Station Shuttle pick-up and drop-off location at Union Station will be temporarily relocated to the northwest corner of Clinton Street and Jackson Blvd. This will be in effect until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
Spring Break Shuttle Service Changes
Spring break is here! Please note the following shuttle service changes:
- The final day for the supplemental 4:40pm and 6:05pm runs from the Ward building and 4:55pm and 5:40pm runs from Ryan Field was Friday, March 20. This additional service was added to help alleviate crowding during the busiest times and worst weather, but will end with the close of winter quarter.
Spring Break Service:
- Evanston Loop: This shuttle will run on the Sun-Wed schedule from Saturday, March 21 through Saturday, March 28.
- Campus Loop: This shuttle will not be in service from March 21 through March 28. Service will resume on Sunday, March 29.
- Ryan Field/Intercampus: These shuttles will continue to operate as scheduled during spring break (with changes noted above for Intercampus).
Daylight Saving Time Begins March 8, Affects Shuttle Schedules
Daylight Saving Time began Sunday, March 8, 2015, and shuttle schedules will change as well. Please note these changes:
- Campus Loop – Beginning Sunday, March 8, the Campus Loop will start at 9:00 pm.
- Evanston Loop – Beginning Sunday, March 8, the second bus on the Evanston Loop's Thursday through Saturday schedule will start at 9:00 pm; it will not make the 7:00 pm, 7:40 pm, and 8:20 pm runs from the Library/Norris Center stop.
LaSalle Street Station Stop – Temporary Relocation Beginning February 18
As a result of a road hazard on LaSalle Street, effective Wednesday, February 18, the Randolph/LaSalle Train Station Shuttle morning pick-up location at LaSalle Street Station will be temporarily relocated to the afternoon drop-off location at Financial Place & Congress Parkway. This will be in effect until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Relocation of Grove/YMCA Stop on Ryan Field Route
Due to a request from the YMCA, the Grove/YMCA shuttle stop on the Ryan Field route has been permanently relocated a half block east to 960 Grove St. Please note:
- The Grove/YMCA stop will no longer be used to pick up or drop off passengers.
- FM installed a new sign at 960 Grove. The Grove/YMCA sign will remain in place for now; it has been modified to direct riders to 960 Grove.
- This change is effective immediately. It does not affect any other shuttle stops, and the Ryan Field schedule remains the same.
- The Ryan Field online brochure, northwestern.doublemap.com, and maps.northwestern.edu have all been updated to reflect the new stop.