April 25, 2014 - Cascade Server 7.10 Upgrade
Cascade has been upgraded from 7.8 to 7.10. The highlights of this release include:
- Customizable dashboard - widgets can be dragged and dropped to a new position or removed from the dashboard completely
- Enhanced code editor for WYSIWYG HTML source editor - syntax-highlighting editor
- User interface improvements - the following items are easier to distinguish and easier to click now:
- Links to expand/collapse folders in the left-hand navigation
- Controls to re-order, add/ delete multiple fields when editing pages
- Improved mobile experience
See Cascade 7.10 release notes for a complete list of improvements/features.
January 21, 2014 - Cascade Server 7.8 Upgrade
We upgraded Cascade production server from version 7.6 to version 7.8.1 with two patches after testing it successfully on our test server. Let us know if you encounter any issues or have any questions about this version by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Hannon Hill resolved some of the issues from Hannon Hill JIRA and included some of the best ideas from their ideas exchange forum. One of the most talked about feature in this upgrade is the extension of relationships to more asset types including page types, files and folders. Users can also publish the referring assets directly from the Relationships tab. They also made noticeable changes in the user interface and in the way users interact with assets.
To see a detailed list of changes, go to Cascade 7.8 release notes.
View our past announcements here.