This page will be updated during Summer 2013 as publications are electronically delivered to incoming students. Purple Prep, March to the Arch, and webinars/Google Hangouts will be included on this page.
March to the Arch is a monthly, electronic news source for new students that follows Purple Prep. This publication is sent to your Northwestern email each month and includes important updates to Purple Prep (items that may have changed since the original printing), reminders and other pieces to prepare you for your arrival in September.
NOTE: Individual email reminders are not sent to students to complete each item over the summer. Purple Prep and March to the Arch serve as your main source of information to complete summer items.
- Issue 1, May 9: Online version | Printable version (PDF)
- Issue 2, June 4: Online version | Printable version (PDF)
- Issue 3, July 1: Online version | Printable version (PDF)
- Issue 4, August 5: Online version | Printable version (PDF)
- Issue 5, September 7: Online version | Printable version (PDF)
Purple Prep is the ultimate guide for all new Northwestern students; a physical copy was mailed to the Class of 2017 in May. Purple Prep only includes the information you NEED to know prior to your arrival in September and includes the deadlines you must meet between May and September. Everything organized all in one place; this is most certainly a book you will want to keep track of over the summer.
- Webinar for McCormick New Students: July 30, 2013
- Please note recording begins 10 minutes into presentation due to technical difficulties
- "Hangout" with Wildcat Welcome: July 31, 2013
- Webinar for Parents & Family Members: August 11, 2013 @ 7 p.m. CDT
- Transfer Student "Hangout": August 11, 2013 @ 8 p.m. CDT
- "Hangout" with Wildcat Welcome: August 28, 2013