Payroll Administration Forms

Faculty, Staff, and Graduate Student Payments

The Position Data/Appointment Form is used by departments to set up or change positions and appointments for faculty and graduate students. Most staff transactions are processed through an HR Consultant, but this form is also used for staff status changes such as terminations. Payroll will not accept blank Position/Appointment Forms for existing positions and appointments; the forms must be pre-printed following the instructions below. A Personal Data Form is also required for new hires.

Supplemental Payments

There are different forms for requests for supplemental payments, and all must be fully approved before the service occurs. Supplemental payments to faculty, staff, and graduate students as well as to temporary exempt employees are made using the Additional/Special Pay Request Form. Supplemental payments to faculty beyond their contract period for summer research are made using the Summer/Research Quarter Salary Request Form.