Seabury housing is well-suited for single graduate students, those living with spouses or partners, and those with families. Apartments include private bathrooms and kitchen units. Residents may participate in a university meal plan but are not required to do so.
Please note that items such as bed linens, sheets, blankets, pillows, towels, wash cloths, pots and pans, and a television set are not included.
All Northwestern University buildings are non-smoking and do not allow for pets.
The Seabury Advantage
All utilities included
Residents do not pay any additional electric, gas, heat, or water bills. Most off-campus rent rates do not include electric and gas bills, which can add $100 or more to monthly living expenses. Approximately half of off-campus apartments do not include heat, which can add another $200 or more to monthly living expenses during the winter (November through March/April).
Cable television and Internet included
Residents do not pay extra for Internet and basic cable service, saving $40 to $200 in expenses each month. All apartments can connect to wireless Internet through the University’s IT network.
- Heating, air conditioning, electricity, water, and cable television included
- Wireless Internet access throughout building
- 24-Hour on-site staff
- Microwave, refrigerator, and stove
- Study Rooms (on the second and third floor of the East/West Building)
- Children's outdoor playground
- Laundry facilities
- Parking lot near building
- Access to NU Shuttle Bus service
- Nearby dining room located just down the street, at 610 Haven