CA (Community Assistant) Staff
A CA (Community Assistant) is a student para-professional staff member who lives in Seabury to build community, assist with concerns and problems, and respond to emergencies.
The role of the CA is to serve students by:
- Presenting educational and social programming
- Serving as a campus resource by responding to inquiries
- Ensuring that good customer service is extended during the evenings and on weekends
- Promoting safety and responsibility by monitoring the facilities
- Assisting students during emergencies or crises
Duty schedule and contact information for Seabury CAs is posted within Seabury.
Interested in becoming a CA? Visit the Residential Life website.