The McManus Way
Check out The McManus Way, Kellogg's website for events, articles and newsletters.
Who to Contact
- Questions about the Application Process: Janet Olsen (firstname.lastname@example.org) at (847) 467-4224
- Rent Billing Problems: Carol Wharton (email@example.com) at 847-467-4663
- Money lost in Vending Machines: Wildcard office at (847) 467-6843
- Money lost in Laundry Machines: Mac-Gray at (800) 621-8178
- Maintenance Issues:
- To report a maintenance issue, please visit SchoolDude Maintenance Website at http://www.northwestern.edu/living/services/maintenance-requests.html. The password is "wildcat"
- In the event of an emergency during business hours, please contact Residential Services at 847-491-3541.
- In the event of an emergency after hours, please contact the student director on duty at 847-815-2484.
For information on telephones, please download a copy of the McManus Phone Policy (PDF).
For more information on transportation, please read the McManus FAQ's.
Heated underground parking is available at the McManus Center for an additional cost. Spaces are limited and allocated on a lottery basis, with preference given to second-year students. Applications for parking are sent with contract offers. Garage spaces are available for both cars and motorcycles.
Street parking near the building is extremely limited. Students who would prefer to park in University lots instead of the McManus Center underground garage will need to purchase a parking permit from the Division of Parking and Traffic, located at 1819 Hinman Ave. in Evanston. Parking regulations are given to residents of Graduate Housing buildings on request. Residents must comply with all University parking regulations.