Graduate Residential Life
Check out Engelhart’s ResLife webpage for events, articles and newsletters.
The outdoor playground facilities are open during the following hours.
- May through September 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- October through April 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
*Please note that the door leading to the outdoor playground automatically locks after hours.
Who to Contact
- Questions about the Application Process: Matthew Bonaccorso(Matthew.Bonaccorso@northwestern.edu) and Carol Wharton (firstname.lastname@example.org) at (847) 467-4663
- Rent Billing Problems: Carol Wharton (email@example.com) at (847) 467-4663
- Money lost in Vending Machines: WildCARD Office, (847) 467-6843
- Money lost in Laundry Machines: Mac-Gray, (800) 621-8178
- Maintenance Issues: During office hours, stop by or contact the Graduate Housing Office at (847) 467-4663. After office hours, contact the CA on duty. For additional information, please read the Engelhart Maintenance Guide.
Residential Life sponsors a complimentary DVD borrowing service for Engelhart residents. For a list of available DVDs, please see the front desk.
Engelhart DVD Check-Out Procedure
- A movie check-out card must be completed at the check-out desk
- A valid photo ID (WildCARD, drivers license, etc.) must be deposited at time of check-out
- Your photo ID can be picked up upon return of all outstanding rentals and/or reconciliation of late fees
Additional DVD Check-Out Rules:
- DVDs may be rented by residents only
- DVDs may be rented for two days only
- A late return fine of $1 per day may be assessed for each DVD not returned within two days
Parking and Transportation
Secure underground parking is available to residents along with a variety of useful transportation options. For additional information, please read the Engelhart FAQ's.