In order to login to Café Systems or the CUFS Archive, you must fill out a Security Access form. A valid NetID is required of all new users including employees, affiliates, and temporary workers. In order to be a Shopper in IBuyNU and to access the Expense Reimbursement module, a valid Employee ID is also required.
Help us keep the security profiles up to date by processing New User Access, Modifications and Inactivations quickly. Also, Café Security Reports are reviewed by your department administrator to ensure that access is accurate.
Use your NU NetID to access Café systems or CUFS archives. Your NetID is your electronic identity at Northwestern. The most common format of a NetID is a combination of three letters (often related to your name) and three numbers. Your NetID is different from your seven-digit student/employee number. NUIT administers the NetID system.
- NUFinancials - Northwestern's financial management information system
- InfoEd - Northwestern's enterprise system for proposal administration
- Cognos - Access key financial reports
- FAMIS - Northwestern's Facilities Management Information System
- ViewDirect Report Archive – Archived CUFS Budget Statements and other reports published before December 2008.
Cognos Business Intelligence – CUFS Historical reports using detail ledger transactions posted before December 2008.