AccessibleNU & Forms
Accommodation Notifications & Test-Proctoring Requests through AccessibleNU
For students who have already registered with the Office of Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD), you will now log onto AccessibleNU, SSD's new database, to request accommodation notifications (via email!) and schedule for SSD to proctor a test. As with before, accommodation notifications are to be requested no later than the 2nd week of classes, and tests must be scheduled at least a week in advance of the test date. For further information visit our AccessibleNU page.
- If you'd like to schedule for SSD to proctor an exam, but your professor has not filled out Alternative Testing Contract on AccessibleNU, you can now do it through AccessibleNU. Simply choose the option "Schedule Exam without Alternative Testing Contract."
Direct Links to Text-Conversion and Note-Taking-Related Forms
- Scanning Request Form (Word doc) for students who need books converted to Kurzweil format. This service is performed first-come, first-served.
- Note-taker Ad (Word doc) for students who have a note-taker as an approved accommodation in their letters and need additional note-taker ads. Remember that note-takers are to be requested no later than week 3 of the quarter.
Disability Verification Forms
The following forms are filled out by qualified professionals working with students who are considering registering with SSD:
- AD/HD Verification Form (Word doc). Please note that a psychoeducational evaluation report, if available, is preferred to the completion of the AD/HD Verification form.
- Psychological Disability Verification Form (Word doc)
- Medical Disability Verification Form (Word doc)