Application for Funding
Funding is available for Northwestern student groups, departments, programs or centers hosting an event related to the 50th Anniversary Commemoration of the Bursar's Office Takeover. Priority will be given to student groups.
- The award provides financial support for an event on contemporary political, economic and/or social issues related to the 50th anniversary and may be requested January through April 2018.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Response submitted within 5 working days.
- Funding is available up to $2500.
- Sponsorship does not include staff support.
- The event must be organized by a Northwestern student group, department, program or center.
- Support will be given to sponsor social events, concerts, workshops or performances.
- This funding can enhance already existing or new programming.
- The event must be educational and/or inspirational.
- Events must occur January through May 2018.
For questions about this application or funding, please contact Carole Cahill at firstname.lastname@example.org.