Orbitz Worldwide, Northwestern's preferred vendor for travel services, was recently acquired by Expedia. As a result, all existing Northwestern Orbitz for Business customers will transition to Expedia's corporate travel booking tool, Egencia, beginning July 26, 2016. Learn more >>
Find information on booking, discounts, policies, and forms for University business travel.
Book a trip
- Make a Reservation: Book a flight, hotel, or car. Make a reservation online or use an approved travel agency
Travel options & Northwestern discounts
NOTE: Airfare and dining discounts are for business use only. Personal use discounts on car rentals and some hotels are available.
- Air Travel: Learn which airlines offer discounts to Northwestern business travelers. Learn about transportation to and from Chicago's airports.
- Hotels: Learn which hotels (local and nationwide) offer discounts to Northwestern travelers. Read important information about direct billing of hotel reservations.
- Car Rental: Learn about discounts available through National Car Rental and Enterprise. Read important information about insurance and accidents.
- Dining Discounts: Learn which Evanston restaurants offer fixed-price menus.
Policies and forms
- Travel Policies: Read the complete Travel Policy and Procedures document, which outlines all of the University's travel policies.
- Reimbursement and access these printable forms:
- International Travel: Learn about health insurance and travel alerts available to international travelers.
Resources and contact information
- Travel News & Tips: Learn about flight notification services, elite status transfers, TSA rules, and more.
- Resources: Print the Quick Reference Guide to take with you on your travels. View contact information for Travel Services. Visit useful travel-related web sites.
If you have a comment about Travel Services, please fill out our online comment card.Back to top