The Women's Center works with Multicultural Student Affairs and the Gender and Sexuality Resource Center to advocate for the needs of our LGBTQ+ community and partners with the student organizations Rainbow Alliance and the Queer Pride Graduate Association to offer programming and support that is inclusive of all sexualities and genders.
Please check our programs for LGBTQ specific events such as our ongoing Lavendar Lunch or one-time special events like the Families in Transition films we helped bring to the Block in Winter 2020. Please see also the Trans and Gender Nonbinary Task Force Report for recommendations on how the university can better support those communities.
- Gay & Lesbian University Union (GLUU)
- Gender and Sexuality Resource Center
- Queer Pride Graduate Student Association (QPGSA)
- Rainbow Alliance (undergraduate)
- Center on Halsted
- Howard Brown Health and Broadway Youth Center (serves youth up to 24) – STD/STI Screenings, Emotional and Mental Health Services
- La Casa Norte 🌟
- Brave Space Alliance 🌟
- Trans & Gender Non-Conforming Chicagoland Resources