Below you will find some of our partner offices at Northwestern. These offices can assist you in finding a wide variety of hands-on opportunities.
- Office of Fellowships: The Office of Fellowships can help you launch your search for national and international fellowship competitions that meet your educational, intellectual, and personal needs. Fellowships fall into many categories. Some provide funding to attend graduate school; others allow you to study or to conduct research overseas to gain practical experience in your field of study.
- Northwestern Career Advancement: In addition to other services and resources, NCA operates Handshake, an online career platform. This resource offers full-time positions and summer/academic year internships. They also offer access to iNet, an internship-only database that lists opportunities across the country. Employers in these databases have specifically selected Northwestern as a school to receive their listings. To access these databases, visit the NCA website.
- Northwestern University Global Learning Office (GLO): The Northwestern University Global Learning Office enriches the undergraduate curriculum by providing students with rigorous immersion opportunities abroad. These transformative experiences shape the way students think about themselves, their communities, and the world. Study abroad experiences are available during the academic year and summer.
- Office of Undergraduate Research: The Office for Undergraduate Research can help you find funding for your research projects.
- Center for Civic Engagement: The Center for Civic Engagement offers fellowships including the Northwestern University Public Interest Program (NUPIP)
- Chicago Field Studies (CFS): CFS is a one-quarter academic internship program at Northwestern University that combines a course and internship experience to bring academic context to the professional world, expanding learning beyond the classroom and enabling students to pursue both academic and career aspirations. CFS provides students the opportunity to intern while participating in a weekly seminar that incorporates readings, discussions, case studies, field trips, guest lectures and presentations to enhance student’s learning and internship experience. The program is open to Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors in any NU school or major.