The following Northwestern offices provide specialized support, knowledge, and resources for students regarding exploration of identity.
- Office of Institutional Diversity & Inclusion: The mission of Institutional Diversity & Inclusion is to help create and sustain a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment for all Northwestern community members including students, faculty, staff and alumni.
- Office of Equity: The Office of Equity works to create a culture of access, belonging and accountability for all Northwestern community members. That includes supporting those impacted by discrimination, harassment, or sexual misconduct and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
- Multicultural Student Affairs: Multicultural Student Affairs (MSA) enriches the cultural experience of Northwestern through leadership and education programming; providing opportunities for community engagement and identity expression; and assisting students in navigating the University.
- Student Enrichment Services (SES): SES partners with FGLI students – pronounced figly – who are first-generation, lower-income, and/or DACA/Undocumented. SES works with these students to foster identity development, navigate campus resources, and build community.
- Women's Center: The Northwestern Univeristy Women's Center is committed to advancing gender equality and inclusion at Northwestern.
- Native American and Indigenous Initiatives : Native American and Indigenous Initiatives at Northwestern seeks to create spaces where Native American and Indigenous people are heard, their identities are honored, and they can be successful members of Northwestern as well as good tribal and community citizens.
- Center for Native American and Indigenous Research: The Center for Native American and Indigenous Research is Northwestern University’s primary institutional space dedicated to advancing scholarship, teaching, learning, and artistic or cultural practices related to Native American and Indigenous communities, priorities, histories, and lifeways.