Northwestern Data Book
The annual Northwestern University Data Book started in 1967-68 as a medium to provide the community with a summary of official statistical information. The data are assembled from various sources. Tables will be uploaded to the site as the data become available.
Annual Reports Archive
In previous years, The Office of Institutional Diversity and Inclusion has published annual reports on the progress of Northwestern’s numerous diversity related initiatives. Currently, we are not publishing an updated reports. Instead, we invite you to subscribe to our newsletter, look at the IDEA Data Dashboards, read over the frequently updated information on this page regarding IDEA initiatives, or access past reports below.
- 2020 & 2021 Diversity and Inclusion Report
- 2019 Diversity and Inclusion Report
- 2018 Diversity and Inclusion Report
- 2017 Diversity and Inclusion Report
- 2016 Report on Faculty, Staff, and Student Diversity and Inclusion
- 2014-15 Report on Faculty and Student Diversity and Inclusion
- 2013-14 Diversity and Inclusion Report
Other Reports of Interest
- Reports on the Status of Northwestern Women
- Office of Civil Rights and Title IX Compliance Campus Climate Survey
- Black Student Experience Task Force Report
- University Strategy for the Undergraduate Student Life Cycle Report