ChartField Maintenance now utilizes the electronic ChartField Request form available in NUFinancials in conjunction with the implementation of the 9.2 upgrade. This includes all new requests as well as updates to existing requests, with the exception of combination chart string inactivations which will continue using the same business process.
Several resources are available to help you transition to the new form:
If you would like more information please visit the Northwestern IT 9.2 Upgrade Announcements web page.
ChartField Maintenance is the activity of managing the structure of the Chart of Accounts and establishing the valid values used to record financial transactions. Individual valid values are called ChartFields and are used in unique combinations called chart strings to capture data for management and financial accounting.
Accounting Services reviews,
- Chart of Accounts (COA) Overview and Definitions
Request orInactivate a ChartField Value or Chart String
- Authorize a Submitter to Request ChartField Changes
- Find an Existing Chart String or ChartField Value
- Resources, Forms, and Other Information
- ChartField Request / Chart of Accounts / Non-Grant ChartFields and chart strings:
- Sponsored Projects chart strings:
- General Questions?