Ryan Field Shuttle
The Ryan Field Shuttle provides service to the Evanston campus, connecting the Central Street Metra Station, Ryan Field Parking Lot, and downtown Evanston to the main campus.
View the Schedule
Dates of Operation
The Ryan Field Shuttle runs Monday through Friday during the academic year:
- Sept. 15, 2014–June 12, 2015
The shuttle does not run on University holidays:
- 2014: Nov. 27 & 28; Dec. 24, 25, 31
- 2015: Jan. 1; Jan. 19; May 25
- Metra Station/Green Bay/Harrison
- Green Bay/Noyes
- Green Bay/Simpson
- Oak/Post Office
- 960 Grove
- Chicago/Davis (northbound)
- Weber Arch
- Jacobs Center
- Tech Institute
- Patten Gym
- Central L Station (westbound)
- Central/Jackson (westbound)
- Ryan Field
View Ryan Field Shuttle in a larger map
An annual parking permit for the Ryan Field lot is only $25 and can be purchased at the Evanston Parking Office (1841 Sheridan Rd., Visitors Center) or University Services’ Chicago Office (710 N. Lake Shore Dr., Abbott Hall, Room 100).
Valid WildCARD or ID Required
This shuttle is a free service with presentation of a valid WildCARD. Garrett-Evangelical ID cards and NU ID cards for Contractors, Student Spouse/Partners, and Temp/Part-Time Employees are also accepted.
- All schedules times are approximate. Timetables and other information on this page are subject to change. University Services makes every effort to post an accurate schedule; however, travel times may change as a result of summer festivities and traffic conditions including road construction and inclement weather. Please allow for extra travel time during these instances.
- For service updates, call 847-467-5284. The automated message will be updated if a shuttle is operating more than 10 minutes off schedule.
- For Lost and Found and after-hours dispatch, call 708-474-7474.
- For all other shuttle questions, contact University Services at 312-503-8129 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track this shuttle with the NU Shuttle Tracker