Frostbite shuttles operate during the academic year on days with a single-digit temperature, a wind chill factor below zero, or during blizzard conditions.
Frostbite shuttles are not in service.
View the Schedule
2014-2015 schedule coming soon!
These shuttles run during the academic year on days with a single-digit temperature, wind chill factor below zero, or during blizzard conditions. When in service, they run from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm. When the shuttles are running, it will be noted in shuttle status above.
Valid WildCARD or ID Required
These shuttles are a free service for NU Students, Faculty and Staff, with presentation of a valid WildCARD. Garrett-Evangelical ID cards and NU ID cards for Contractors, Student Spouse/Partners, and Temp/Part-Time Employees are also accepted.
Evanston Frostbite Shuttle Stops
The Evanston Frostbite follows the Evanston Loop route.
Campus Frostbite Shuttle Stops
The Campus Frostbite follows the Campus Loop route.
- All schedules times are approximate. Timetables and other information on this page are subject to change. University Services makes every effort to post an accurate schedule; however, travel times may change as a result of summer festivities and traffic conditions including road construction and inclement weather. Please allow for extra travel time during these instances.
- For service updates, call 847-467-5284. The automated message will be updated if a shuttle is operating more than 10 minutes off schedule.
- For Lost and Found and after-hours dispatch, call 708-474-7474.
- For all other shuttle questions, contact University Services at 312-503-8129 or email@example.com
- Operates on days with single-digit temperature, wind chill factor below zero, or blizzard conditions
- Service Updates:
- Lost and Found: