Northwestern is committed to fostering an environment in which all members of our community are safe, secure, and free from sex discrmination and sexual misconduct. Review the following related University policies:
- Policy on Sexual Misconduct
- Consensual Romantic or Sexual Relationships Between Faculty, Staff and Students
- What You Should Know About Discrimination, Harassment, and Sexual Harassment
- Policy on Non-Retaliation
- Policy on Prohibited Use of Electronic Resources for Threats, Harassment, and Pornography
- Policy on Civility
See the Procedures page for information on University processes following a complaint.