- What You Should Know About Discrimination, Harassment, and Sexual Harassment
- What Is Sexual Harassment?
- Top 10 Danger Zones
- Top Ten Common Misconceptions about Sexual Harassment
- Guidelines for Welcomeness: How Do I Know If My Behavior Is Inappropriate, Unwelcome, or Unwanted?
- Am I Crossing the Line?
- Suggestions for Confronting Harassment
- Special Guidance for Managers, Administrators, and Individuals in Teaching Positions
- Voluntary Syllabus Language Regarding Discrimination and Sexual Harassment
Northwestern University's Policies on Discrimination, Harassment, and Sexual Harassment apply to all members of the University community, including students, staff, and faculty. Any student, staff, or faculty member who believes that he or she has been discriminated against or harassed on the basis of his or her race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, marital status, age, disability, citizenship, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by law, should contact the Office of Equal Opportunity and Access at (847) 491-7458 or the Sexual Harassment Prevention Office at (847) 491-3745. Additional information about the University's discrimination and harassment policies, including the campus resources available to assist individuals with discrimination or harassment concerns, is available online at:www.northwestern.edu/sexual-harassment and www.northwestern.edu/hr/eeo.
- Information for Teaching Assistants
- Northwestern University Discrimination and Harassment Brochures and Posters "What You Should Know About Discrimination, Harassment, and Sexual Harassment: Policy and Guidelines for the Northwestern Community" is published in brochure and poster formats. Brochures are distributed annually to all faculty and staff, as well as distributed in multiple locations throughout campus, including the Office of the Provost, the Office of Equal Opportunity and Access, and the Women's Center. Posters are sent periodically to department offices for posting. For additional copies of the brochure or poster, please contact the Sexual Harassment Prevention Office.
- State of Illinois Sexual Harassment Posters
Two-page "It's Never Okay" posters are published by the State of Illinois and are posted continuously in numerous campus locations accessible to students. For additional copies of this poster, please contact the Sexual Harassment Prevention Office.