The 2011 Best Practices Forum was held on Thursday, May 24, 2011 on the Chicago Campus.
This year's forum included a lunchtime presentation “Making Big Change (without leaving fingerprints) in the Modern Research University" by Sally Blount, Dean of the Kellogg School of Management and the Michael L. Nemmers Professor of Management and Organizations.
Approximately 150 staff members participated in the event. Most were administrators from both the Schools and Central Administration. There was representation from each of the eleven schools at the forum.
The 2011 presentations included:
- Susan Morris, Research Administrator
- Jarrod Routh, Research Coordinator
- Elizabeth Adams, Director of Research Administration
- Mike Mills, Associate Provost for University Enrollment
- Luna Rajbhandari, Director Business Intelligence Solutions
- Frank Tomsic, Director Distance Education
- Caitlin Frano, Curriculum Development Specialist
- Cynthia Witz, Coordinator Academic Programs
- Gina Myerson, Assistant Dean Marketing & External Communications
- Alan Wolff, Senior IT Director
- Dr. John X. Thomas, Senior Associate Dean Education Programs
- Brian Agne, Business Systems Analyst
- Mac Flores, Senior Software Developer
- Stu Baker, Associate University Librarian
- Chris Comerford, Director of Information Technology WCAS
- Meg McDonald, Senior Executive Director Office for Research
- Cathy Berardi, Research Administrator