Best Practices Forum
The annual Best Practices Forum is sponsored by Provost Dan Linzer and Executive Vice President Nim Chinniah.
The forum showcases innovative and valuable practices that have been successfully implemented across the university. It serves as a practical way for leaders across the University to share their own specific experiences and demonstrate practical examples of successful technology, process, and people solutions in their respective units. The day fosters creative thinking and provides a forum for showcasing some of the best ideas being implemented across the University.
Goals of the forum include:
- Creating an environment at Northwestern in which change is encouraged
- Transferring knowledge of best practices and programs throughout the University
- Providing at least one idea that each participant can apply to his or her work
- Providing networking opportunities that extend beyond the forum
- Building a cohort of change agents across the University