The Women's Center staff conducts ongoing outreach in an effort to involve and collaborate with the diverse populations of Northwestern University.
We work closely with individuals, departments, and campus organizations to create an extensive network of partners. Establishing strong relationships across the University enables us to be more effective in providing services to the Northwestern University community.
We commonly partner with campus organizations including:
- ANUW – Association of Northwestern University Women
- AMWA – American Medical Women's Association
- CAPS – Counseling & Psychological Services
- College Feminists
- Family Action Network
- Graduate Women Across Northwestern
- Human Resources
- LGBT Resource Center
- MSA – Multicultural Student Affairs
- One Book One Northwestern (OBON)
- OWF – Organization of Women Faculty
- University Residential Life
- WFO – Medical Women's Faculty Organization
- WLC – Women's Leadership Coalition (Law School)
Please contact us if we can present information on our services to your department, residence hall, class, or organization.
The Women's Center also works to build alliances and promote collaboration among Northwestern's women students, faculty, and staff. To help women forge strong connections with each other, we create programs and events that act as forums for women to make initial contact and strengthen already existing relationships.
Join us in this endeavor of transforming Northwestern into a community that not only supports women's academic and career aspirations, but also celebrates them.Back to top