Take Our Daughters & Sons to Work Day – April 25, 2013
Evanston - REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Sports Pavillion Aquatics Center (SPAC) 2311 Campus Drive, Evanston IL 60208
Tour Track Sessions run from 9:30-10:30am, 10:50-11:50am, and 12:10-1:10pm.
Children will be escorted from registration to the sessions and then to lunch by adult chaperones.
Participants and sponsors will be served a scrumptious lunch at Allison Residential Hall Dining Facilities. There will be a raffle and certificates for the attendees.
Job Shadowing 3:00-5:00pm (Children observe sponsors worksites.)
There are two ways to register this year!
Registration for Evanston is closed.
Paper Registration Form (Return to Women's Center, 2000 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208)
Tour Tracks (Use this form to select your sponsored child's preferences. There may be changes to tour tracks due to presenter conflicts. We will attempt to keep this site as updated as possible.)
Tour Track Descriptions (Read these descriptions to learn more about what the children will be doing in each session.)
EVANSTON CAMPUS INSTRUCTIONS:
- When choosing tour tracks, you must choose the entire row of activities as your first or second or third choice. EACH ROW REPRESENTS A TOUR TRACK and a child will go on the three designated sites in a row.
- Check-in begins at 8:15 AM at SPAC, and closes at 9:15 AM, as the children depart for their first tour session promptly at 9:15 AM. Please arrive in time to register and meet up with the chaperones.
- There is plenty of parking available and University Police will be assisting with the flow of traffic.
- When making out the check to Northwestern University, there is a $12 fee for each child and each sponsor who attends the luncheon program. Your child is not registered for the program until you have submitted your payment and all required forms.
- Your child is not registered until your forms and payment have been turned into the Women's Center or you have completed online registration. THERE IS NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION ON THE MORNING OF THE PROGRAM. All children must be pre-registered.
- Registration closes on Friday, April 19.. We are limited to 250 young people for our Evanston program. Once we have reached capacity, we will create a waiting list. If you have registered and wish to cancel, you may only do so until Tuesday, April 23 at 5pm. This will allow us to add people from our wait list.
Thank you. We hope you enjoy Take Our Daughters & Sons to Work Day 2013.
For questions about the Evanston campus event or registration, please contact Renée Redd, Director, at (847) 491-2733 or email@example.com.