Frequently Asked Questions for Returning Students
1. How do I get a copy of my study abroad transcript?
The Study Abroad Office (open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday) can make a copy for you. To make sure we have your transcript, check CAESAR to see if your credit has been posted.
2. How can I get an official study abroad transcript?
If you need an official copy of your transcript for graduate school or another application, contact your study abroad program (IES, SIT, Arcadia, etc.) directly. The Study Abroad Office can only provide you with a photocopy.
3. How do I resolve a problem with a grade on my study abroad transcript?
Contact your study abroad program (IES, SIT, Arcadia, etc.) office.
4. Why haven't my study abroad grades been posted on CAESAR?
There are a variety of reasons that your grades may not have been posted:
- It has been less than two months since you returned to your program. Be patient! The processing of transcripts from foreign universities usually takes at least two months, and then it takes a couple weeks to post credit.
- You have not turned in a program evaluation.
5. How can I learn more about reflecting on my study abroad experience?
Download a copy of the Welcome Back Guide (pdf).