London School of Economics & Political Science
Sponsor: London School of Economics & Political Science (LSE)
Location: London, England
LSE is one of the leading institutions for the study of social, political and economic sciences, attracting students from over 140 countries and is known for its cutting-edge research and extraordinary faculty. Students select a department of interest and choose courses from a list of more than 250 options.
Program Type: Affiliated
- Full Year
- LSE gives students two grades for each course: a course grade and an exam grade. Northwestern requires that you receive passing grades for both (C or above) to receive credit for your LSE courses.
- Although NU requires a minimum 2.5 GPA, LSE requires a 3.3. Quantitative departments (Economics, accounting, finance, math, and statistics) require a 3.5 or higher in related courses, including higher level calculus and linear algebra.
- Students must have completed at least two years of university level study by the time the program starts.
To apply, Northwestern students must:
- Complete an NU Study Abroad Application by the appropriate deadline
- Complete an LSE application by the program's deadline
Housing:Housing in LSE or University of London accommodations.
Full Year 2014-2015: approx. $53,000
Billed by Northwestern:
Estimated additional costs: $22,292
- Housing: $11,400
- Meals: $4,050
- Airfare: $1,100
- Local transportation: $1,350
- Books & supplies: $675
- Personal expenses: $2,700
- Visa: $690
- HTH: $327