King's College London, Health & Society Program
Sponsor: Arcadia University
Location: London, England
The King’s Health & Society Program is a practice-based program which is open to:
- Juniors and seniors who plan to enter the medical profession upon graduation
- Students who have a strong academic background in biosciences or related subjects
This is an intensive program which focuses on practice-based clinical experience as well as high-level academic study.
Program Type: Affiliated
Although NU requires a minimum 2.5 GPA, the King's Health and Society program requires a minimum 3.3 GPA.
To apply, Northwestern students must:
- Complete an NU Study Abroad Application by the appropriate deadline
- Complete an Arcadia application by the program's deadline
Housing:Integrated university housing or Arcadia housing. Northwestern students are required to live in University campus housing if it is available.
Fall 2014: $31,185
Billed by Northwestern: $23,500
- Tuition: $21,000
- SAAF: $2,500
Estimated additional costs: $7,685
- Housing: $3,400
- Meals: $1,285
- Airfare: $1,100
- Local transportation: $515
- Books & supplies: $335
- Personal expenses: $1,050