School in Latin America: Argentina
Sponsor: C.V. Starr-Middlebury Schools Abroad
Location: Córdoba, Argentina
Students enroll directly in the Universidad Nacional de Córdoba for complete immersion in the language and culture. Highlights of the program are courses taught in Spanish, internship opportunities in many fields and housing with local families.
Program Type: Affiliated
- Full Year
Term Notes: This program follows the Argentine academic calendar: Fall Quarter begins in mid-July and ends in early December. Winter/Spring Quarters begin in late February and end in early July.
- Spanish majors or minors must discuss their study abroad plans with a departmental adviser.
- Read Internships and Service Learning for important information about earning credit for internships.
- Read Credit Enrollment requirements for information about maintaining a full-time course load while abroad.
To apply, Northwestern students must:
- Complete an NU Study Abroad Application by the appropriate deadline
- Complete a C.V. Starr - Middlebury application by the program's deadline
Language Requirements:2 years or the equivalent of college-level Spanish, plus one content course taught in Spanish.
Fall 2016: $24,395
Billed by Northwestern: $15,765
- Tuition: $13,145
- SAAF: $2,620
Estimated additional costs: $8,630
- Room & board: $5,500
- Airfare: $1,650
- Books & supplies: $130
- Personal expenses: $1,250
- Visa: $100
Financial Aid & Scholarships