Study Abroad Office
629 Colfax Street, Evanston, IL 60208
Colfax Street is two blocks north of Noyes Street and accessible from Sheridan Road. (find us on a campus map)
- Phone: +1-847-467-6400
- Fax: +1-847-467-6410
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emergency contact (University Police): +1-847-491-3456
Hours of operation
We are closed during the lunch hour, from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. (4:30 p.m. on Fridays during the summer)
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (5:00 p.m. during the summer)
For general questions about study abroad and the application process, stop by for Walk-In Hours. No appointment necessary, and walk-ins are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
Walk-in advising hours are available at the following locations during the Fall, Winter and Spring quarters:
- Multicultural Student Affairs (Black House):
1914 Sheridan Road, Conference Room (Map)
Thursdays, 2:30 p.m.- 3:30 p.m.
NEW! Peer Adviser Walk-in hours:
- Main Library, 1South:
1970 Campus Drive (Map)
Tuesdays, 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Wednesdays, 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursdays, 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Scheduling an appointment with an adviser
The Study Abroad Office is accessible to students with limited mobility.