Study Abroad Office
629 Colfax Street, Evanston, IL 60208
Colfax Street is two blocks north of Noyes Street and accessible from Sheridan Road. (find us on a campus map)
- Phone: +1-847-467-6400
- Fax: +1-847-467-6410
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emergency contact
Hours of operation
We are closed during the lunch hour, from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. (4:30 p.m. on Fridays during the summer)
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (5:00 p.m. during the summer)
Walk-in hours (ending june 12th; will resume fall quarter 2013)
No appointment necessary, just stop by! Walk-ins will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis. If you would like to schedule an appointment to meet with a Study Abroad Adviser, please review the Steps to Apply to Study Abroad page and call the office to schedule an appointment.
Walk-in advising hours are available in the following locations during the fall, winter and spring quarters:
- The Study Abroad Office:
629 Colfax Street (Map)
Tuesdays, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Wednesdays, 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Multicultural Student Affairs:
1914 Sheridan Road, 2nd Floor (Map)
Tuesdays, 3:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Allison Residence Hall: (Canceled after Thursday, May 9th)
1820 Chicago Ave, Room 1018 (Map)
Thursdays, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
The Study Abroad Office is accessible to students with limited mobility.