Letter Service Process
- Student makes initial contact with at least one recommender.
- Student completes Recommendation File Set-Up Form and sets up file with the RFS Office.
- RFS contacts recommender(s) with student's information and rating form.
- Recommenders send completed information directly to the RFS.
- The RFS Coordinator compiles a letters packet, which includes:
- Each recommender's ratings form
- Copies of letters of recommendation
- A cover page signed by a UAAC Health Professions Adviser indicating that the content of the letters packet is authentic.
- Student receives secondary applications from schools/programs.
- Student contacts the RFS coordinator when the file is complete and requests that letter packet be sent to programs.
- RFS coordinator sends packet to schools/programs.
- Student monitors application status with school/program to ensure packet has been received.