This list of opportunities includes fellowships, jobs, and other programs.
- AmeriCorps: Offers opportunities for adults of all ages and backgrounds to serve their community through a network of partnerships with local and national nonprofit groups.
- Mabelle Arole Fellowship: Provides $8000 to support one year at the Comprehensive Rural Health Project in Jamkhed, India; must be a student admitted to medical school to qualify.
- Medical Missionaries: A non-profit, non-religiously affiliated organization dedicated to providing health care to under-served communities worldwide regardless of race, religion, or political affiliation.
- Medical Missionaries Post-Baccalaureate Fellowship in Global Health: Offers two recent college graduates planning on entering medical school the opportunity to gain experience in health care delivery in a developing country.
- Northwestern University Public Interest Program (NUPIP): Offers a one-year fellowship program to place graduating seniors in paid positions in Chicago area organizations focusing on systemic social change
- Office of Fellowships: Fellowships are awards by private and public institutions to fund research, travel, study, or experiential learning in the US or around the world. To help students match their goals with the appropriate applications, the Office of Fellowships encourages students to review their website, attend a weekly information session and make an appointment with an adviser in their office.
- Postbaccalaureate Intramural Research Training Award (IRTA) Program: The IRTA program provides opportunities for recent college graduates to spend a year engaged in biomedical research at the NIH.
- Teach for America: A national corps of recent college graduates and young professionals who commit two years to teach in urban and rural public schools and become leaders in the effort to expand educational opportunity.
- Villers Fellowship for Health Care Justice: Based in the Families USA office in Washington, D.C. this fellowship is designed to provide a national perspective on health care justice work.
- Wellstone Fellowship for Social Justice: The fellowship winner plays an integral role in the work of Families USA's Minority Health Initiatives Department.