Body Acceptance Week 2023- Wednesday
Eating Disorders on College Campuses
"Watch Party for Eating Disorders Awareness Month"
Wednesday, March 1 – 6:30-8:00 PM
University Hall Room 101
Join us for a watch party featuring a recorded panel discussion about eating disorders, diet trends, and how we can all work together to change the culture on our campus. This event will be hosted by Sam Conway from HPaW and Fallon Weatherspoon from CAPS.
- CAPS Mental Health Screenings
- NEDA Eating Disorders Screening Tool
- Eating Disorders: Statistics and Research
- The Interconnectedness of Sexuality, Trauma, and Eating Disorders in the Latinx Community
- This Is What It’s Like For Men With Eating Disorders
- How the White Body-Positive and Self-Love Movement Hinges on Anti-Blackness and How We Can Stop It
- A Cultural Epidemic: Body Dissatisfaction in Asian American Women